Kaastengels cake is one of my favorite snacks. I usually eat this snack on the feast of Eid al-Fitr. In addition to good taste, its shape is also cute. This time Kaastengels cake is shaped flowers are beautiful and cute. Hmm ... yummy! Surely feels so good ... I like it! To save cost let's make it your own. Well .. now let's get to the kitchen and soon made his own.
- 300 grams of butter
- 200 grams grated old cheese
- 400 grams of cake flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 egg yolks
2 egg yolks
Grated cheddar cheese.
How to make:
- Whisk butter and eggs at low speed, for a moment, put the cheese, stir well, put the flour and stir well.
- Trimmed the dough with the help of plastic sheet, polished with polished material, sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese.
- Print the form of flowers, arrange on a baking sheet. Oven until cooked. Temperature of 125'C for 20 minutes.