There are many ways to eliminate the fishy smell of mutton or lamb, you can choose one. Among them are:
- Cook 1 kg of mutton with 200 gr of sugar cane that have been cut into pieces
- Boil 1 quart of water, after boiling put 1 kg of mutton or lamb and 50 grams of vinegar. After boiling, drain the lamb, and re-cooked according what you want.
- Boil the mutton or lamb with radish slices, then half an hour then lift and remove the radish.
- Boil 1 kg mutton or lamb with green beans 5 grams. After 10 minutes, remove and drain the meat.
- Cook 1 kg of mutton with 10 gr curry powder.
You can choose one of the alternatives above. Hopefully useful ^ ^